Quality & Experience
We are Veterinary Endorsed Professional Breeders. Our puppies are bred on a picturesque property located in the O’Connell Valley near Bathurst, 2.5 hours drive west from Sydney. Our family property is rich in history with the Burton family working on the land for six generations, dating back to 1827.
For the latest photos of puppies for sale, please contact Geoff or Marie-Louise.
- Fluffy Puppies are Veterinary Endorsed Professional Breeders
- NSW Pet Registry Breeder Identification Number: B000611364
- Responsible Pet Breeders Australia: Member Number 12253
- Australian Association of Pet Dog Breeders: Member Number 17706
- Local Council Approved Business – Oberon Council 10.2011.32.1
- Registered Business with the Department of Fair Trading. BN98414105
WHAT WE OFFER
We are professional breeders specialising in breeding intelligent, non-shedding, devoted companions with beautiful temperaments.
Our puppies are small to medium sized, low maintenance puppies, guaranteed to play happily with families or more mature owners. To help you choose the best puppy to suit your lifestyle, click the CHOOSE THE RIGHT PUPPY link.
Our Vet, Dr. Tom McClelland health checks, vaccinates and microchips our puppies when they are six weeks of age. Dr Tom visits our property to physically examine our breeding dogs twice per year, and he vaccinates them annually. Dr Tom is also happy to speak with our customers.
We can arrange the delivery of these beautiful puppies to any location in Australia or overseas.
Ask about our beautiful retired breeders who are very lovable companion pets. We re-home our retired breeders free of charge (delivery charges not included).